Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update on Wedding Centerpieces

So our centerpieces are coming along rather well. We have one complete mock-up put together and a bunch of flowers completely finished that are just waiting to be put on branches. We have definitely come quite a ways from our first flowers.


As you can see, these flowers look a lot better than the ones in the first post about this project and they are completed (these ones have centers).

Like I said, we have one complete set of branches done. However, we are still trying to figure out what the best vase would be. I am partial to the simplicity of a cylindrical vase. Most of them come in diameters that are just too wide though. We would have to make a lot of branches to fill them. So far we have tried two vases. Here's what they look like:


I am personally partial to the vase that is frosted white. We found it at Target for only $3 (I would post a link, but it doesn't appear to be on their website). I like the look of the white vase better. It's still a little wider than we'd like, but it looks pretty good so far.

Now we just have to make 10 or so more of these guys and we'll be done with this project. Haha...I don't even want to think about how many flowers that would actually equate to. I'll leave this post with a picture of Nathan folding flowers...I am so lucky to have a fiancĂ© who actively participates in these sorts of projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment